Do you want to take a step towards Industrial Modernisation?
Tex4IM brings your business into the future.
Tex4IM, the European long-term partnership for Industrial Modernisation of the Textile and Clothing sector, brings together the main European textile-based clusters with the aim of setting up new co-operations by enhancing innovation capacities, business models, knowledge, skill levels and other key competitive factors at the basis of the future of European Textile-clothing sector.
To build strong competences, form strategic alliances and create new business partnerships for companies and organisations within the textile and clothing sector, a dedicated matchmaking event will take place, with B2B meetings available for you organisation.
Tex4IM, in cooperation with the European Enterprise Network (EEN), invites you to the first international matchmaking event, taking place in Stockholm the 13th of November 2019.
If you are a:
- textile or clothing manufacturing company
- fashion brand
- technical textile producer
- company from a different sector (building, living, medical, agro-food, transports and mobility, defence, and many others) interested in introducing textile based solutions into your products
- R&D and technology provider
- Business support unit or industrial growth accelerator,
The Tex4im matchmaking event is place to be to grow and expand your market opportunities!
TEX4IM matchmaking event is a unique opportunity to set up new business co-operations, innovative value chains or market intelligence thanks to the guaranteed presence of textile-clothing companies from at least 8 different textile regions of Europe.